Master Bedroom (Weekend, January 21st - 22nd)
- Tarnished metal bookmark, from "personal items" box by bed, into garbage.
- Half melted stick of lip balm, from "personal items" box by bed, into garbage.
- Misc. hair clips and ornaments from container in closet. Old, worn, and defective into the garbage; ziploc'd newer, still clean and pretty items for donation at Value Village (unique locally, in taking very small items and rebagging them as small collections, eg., miniature picture frames, Christmas decorations, costume jewelery)
- Bag of outgrown clothes from the closet, for donation at Value Village
- Books from tall bookcase: a mixture of items to be donated for the next charity book/junk sale at work (can be stored in a box under my desk at work, until the day), and a handful of "better" books that I'm going to try selling through Alibris (if that doesn't work, to donate or full-circle).
- Pair of good, size 10 women's figure skates that I haven't been able to get my feet into for years. Full-circle or donate.
- Box of Omni magazines from closet to recycling.
- An Itty Bitty Buddha kit from closet display to be donated to the next charity book/junk sale at work.
Not a lot, but freed some significant closet space.
Following on a purge/cleaning last month, the only thing to remove this time was a part bottle of expired aspirin (no reason to use aspirin, for my purposes ibuprofen is better) but this is only moving to the "gardening" cupboard in the basement, for use to prolong the life of cut flowers.
Dropped off the clothes and hair ornaments at Value Village late Saturday.
Books either packed to go to the donations area at work, or be listed online between now and next Friday.