I picked up Gail's book two days ago after seeing it and then thinking about it for weeks. I finally bought it and have gotten a start. Thrown out so far...
1. old flooring samples from under the bed!
2. wool purse
5. 2 bags of clothes
6. 2 "ulu" knives
7. 2 sets of placemats and napkins
8. coins from a Mexico trip
9. deceased mother-in-laws crochet projects (giving these to her grandchildren)
10. Box of fake leaves.
11. bottle of bitter taste spray for dogs
12 set of chargers
13. drawer full of pens, magazines, expired coupons, buttons,
It's feelin' pretty good!