I've enjoyed this exercise so much that I've also got my own blog going with more organizational tips: http://solutions4living.blogspot.com/2010/06/items-21-30.html
21. This one… Continue
Added by TyAnn Robinson on June 28, 2010 at 9:50pm —
today the following bit the dust....
2 old Christmas trees,
electric fry pan,
set of soup bowls (with pink hearts and baby blue geese on them....eeeek!)
dust mop and swiffer,
Added by Sherry Van Helvoirt on June 28, 2010 at 9:02pm —
Hey these are some tough chaotic times, for sure. Here are some tips that I find help enormously-to not only keep going but to flourish...see what you think.… Continue
Added by Gail Blanke on June 24, 2010 at 2:57pm —
Cut the Fat: Four Steps for a Cleaner House and Lighter You
True Story: I used to be a pack rat. I saved everything: ticket stubs, playbills, greeting cards, pens that had run out of ink, etc… As a…
Added by Gail Blanke on June 23, 2010 at 2:12pm —
I finished reading your book over the weekend but I couldn't be bothered to put it down to throw my stuff out.My life has been a mess for a few years now. I got fibromyalgia and had to stop working .Then my husband died suddenly at the same time our 16 yr old was having a baby.Your stories are uplifting and I thank you. The first thing on my list is 8,500 unread e-mails sorted and deleated.Yes I know it is only one item but WoW it made me feel good.
Added by Jane Holley on June 21, 2010 at 6:17pm —
11. Ratty old workout clothes that are unflattering and certainly not inspiring -- including an assortment of free employer t-shirts... really, let these go. No one cares that you were part of the Dell Inspiron launch team in 1988 and that shirt has definitely seen better days. Instead, I have invested in a few cute items that actually make me feel like… Continue
Added by TyAnn Robinson on June 14, 2010 at 3:28pm —
I downloaded this book last fall on my Kindle and have read it 3 times so far. I find more and more inspiration each time I go through it.
Ok, here are the first ten items on my list:
- A stack of cookbooks that I have had since the 90's, many of which I have never opened much less made anything from. Also let go an enormous pile of recipe clippings - seriously, if it takes more than 15 minutes to prep or has more than 5 ingredients, I'm just not going to…
Added by TyAnn Robinson on June 10, 2010 at 5:04pm —
I picked up Gail's book two days ago after seeing it and then thinking about it for weeks. I finally bought it and have gotten a start. Thrown out so far...
1. old flooring samples from under the bed!
2. wool purse
5. 2 bags of clothes
6. 2 "ulu" knives
7. 2 sets of placemats and napkins
8. coins from a Mexico trip
9. deceased mother-in-laws crochet projects (giving these to her grandchildren)
10. Box of fake leaves.
11. bottle of… Continue
Added by Sherry Van Helvoirt on June 6, 2010 at 10:16pm —
I'm well on my way to throwing out 50 things! After reading Gail's book, I posted a review on Froogaloo.com. You can read it directly at this link http://ning.it/caxXj0
Added by Michael Flavin on June 5, 2010 at 3:47pm —
Added by Lillyann Steele on June 5, 2010 at 3:30pm —